- Detect obstacles between 3cm to 200cm
- Provides reading directly in millimeters
- Uses ST's new generation Time-of-Flight (ToF) laser-ranging module VL53L0X.
- Uses I2C bus digital interface to connect to NXT or EV3
- Maximum current consumption: 20mA at 4.7V
- 100% backward compatible (Works seamlessly with previous Dist-Nx models software and programs).
This sensor has built-in calibrations to provide high resolution readings.
How to Install NXT-G blocks
How to Install EV3-G Blocks
Software & Driver Downloads
DIST-ToF - User Guide
RobotC (4.28+) Drivers
MonoBrick Class and Example
DIST-Tof EV3 Block
mindsensorsPYB Micro Python Class
DIST-ToF Micro Python sample