Note your order number in the support request.
You can find order number on your Packing-slip or Order confirmation e-mail.
Humble Supporter of:
Trinity College Fire Fighting Robot Contest.
8607 Mayland Drive
Richmond, VA 23294 USA. Phone: (804) 767-8116 Fax: (804) 747-5303
Or, scan code below to call:
Advanced Sensors for MINDSTORMS® NXT or EV3
Vision Subsystem v4 for NXT or EV3 (NXTCam-v4) - This vision subsystem connects to NXT or EV3 on a standard sensor port, and tracks upto 8 colored objects. It reports coordinates of each object to Host. Can also be connected to a PC on USB port.
Digital Pneumatic Pressure Sensor for NXT or EV3 - This sensor measures pressures produced by LEGO Pneumatics systems and lot more!
* Pressure range: 0 to 58 PSI
* Measure Absolute Pressure, Relative pressure (change in pressure)
* Works with NXT-G, RobotC, BricxXX/NXC.
* Also, works with Data Logging Tool of NXT-G Edu version.
Light Sensor Array for NXT or EV3 - This is an array of 8 sensors with controlled light source, returning you 8 discrete values of the sensor readings. Your program can then decide if you wish to follow line with it or do something else.
Realtime Clock for NXT
* Battery backed for upto 10 years
* Counts Seconds, minutes, hours, date, year, leap-year