Vision Subsystem v4 for NXT (NXTCam-v4) - This vision subsystem connects to NXT on a standard sensor port, and tracks upto 8 colored objects. It reports coordinates of each object to NXT. Can also be connected to a PC on USB port. Click here for Details
Infrared Blocking Lens for NXTCam
* This lens is designed to block Infrared light.
* For use in indoor or natural light setting.
* This is also the factory default lens on NXTCam-v4.
Infrared Permitting Lens for NXTCam
* This lens is designed to permit Infrared light on to the CMOS chip of NXTCam.
* If you plan to use NXTCam for IR light detection (such as Roboball, IR soccer ball, candle or flame), use this lens for better results.
USB Cable with Mini-B connector - This is a standard USB cable (if you don't already have one) with mini-USB connector on one end. Length: 150 cm. (approx 4' 11").
I2C Host Cable with NXT Connector - If you are using a host controller other than NXT, this cable can be used to connect NXT Sensors to your controller board. Click here for Details