NXT CAM
 NXT and EV3   Started by Angel Perez   2017-05-11 07:27:27 -04:00   Comments: 4    Viewed: 158

1. Angel Perez
    Angel Perez Member
    Hello everyone!!

I am learning how this camera works, but the problem is that there are a few info in the web...

For example, I am trying to know how the colour map works, but I can not find a reference guide in any website...

I only have the reference guide that mindstorms provides. But it does not explain how colour maps works.

One thing I did not mention!! I am working with this camera through I2C protocol, using directly the registers. So I cant use NXC programing environment.

Any help would be be very usefull!!

Thanks for reading!!
    Angel Perez, 2017-05-11 07:27:27 -04:00
  2. Allen Mosley
    Allen Mosley Member
    Hi Angel,

I found quite a few really good videos on YouTube that talk about the color maps and how to set up the NXTCam. There is even one that shows how to set it up for line following or at least shows you the basics. There isn't any code - just using NXTCam View to setup the NXTCam.

This is the only one I had bookmarked : NXT Line Following Using NXTCam, but if you do a general search for the NXTCam you will find all kinds of videos. Some for using it with NXT and some for using with EV3. I looked quickly, but I couldn't find the really good one I saw.

I don't know anything about using the NXTCam directly through I2C though.

Hope this helps,

Allen
    Allen Mosley, 2017-05-13 13:54:19 -04:00
  3. Angel Perez
    Angel Perez Member
    Thank you Allen for your attention. Any help is welcome :)

I will take a look on this. If I get something I will post here!!

Angel.
    Angel Perez, 2017-05-15 10:58:07 -04:00
  4. Chen Zhang
    Chen Zhang Member
    Does PiStorms v2 support NXT sound sensor?
    Chen Zhang, 2017-05-22 17:30:20 -04:00
  5. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Tems & Conditions!
Help!