Am I losing my PS2 controllers?
 Hardware Related   Started by Chad Potter   2021-03-08 12:50:54 -05:00   Comments: 4    Viewed: 677

1. Chad Potter
    Chad Potter Member
    Good afternoon from Moline, Illinois.  I am writing in hopes that someone can help me find a workaround for our PS2 problem.  We have just discovered that our new MacBooks come equiped with an OS that requires the new Scratch based EV3 programming program.  We cannot install an older OS and dual boot to PC is not really a practical option.  What are you fine folks doing to keep your PS2s in your programmig programs?  Do I need to switch to PCs?  Is there a way to load the PS2 blocks into the new Scratch based EV3 software?  Any help would be great.  cpotter@molineschools.org
    Chad Potter, 2021-03-08 12:50:54 -05:00
  2. You'll need a controller in order to control the DVD or enter parental control settings, but it is not required in order to start playing the movie. If the DVD has a menu, however, you won't be able to get past the menu without a controller.

NomNom
    Aletha McDermott, 2021-10-23 03:32:18 -04:00
  3. It's odd...I've had the PS2 for 7 years now and no problems. Today I started playing FFXII and my PS2 controller starts randomly becoming unreadable on the PS2. Like it will turn off and on for a split second then at some other random time, the same thing will happen.

Is this a sign that my PS2 controller is dying? Or do you think it's an issue with the PS2 itself?

myaccountaccess
    Patrick Shields, 2021-11-13 00:47:39 -05:00
  4. It's odd...I've had the PS2 for 7 years now and no problems. Today I started playing FFXII and my PS2 controller starts randomly becoming unreadable on the PS2. Like it will turn off and on for a split second then at some other random time, the same thing will happen.

Is this a sign that my PS2 controller is dying? Or do you think it's an issue with the PS2 itself?

myaccountaccess
    Patrick Shields, 2021-11-13 00:47:42 -05:00
  5. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Tems & Conditions!
Help!