To our Clever Customers,
We are continuously designing new devices for you, if you are interested in beta testing them, please write to us at: email@example.com
(and don't limit it to robots)
Make Robots using Raspberry Pi and readily available parts!
- Based on the popular PiStorms framework
- Use for robotics or data logging or combination of the two
- Ideal for science experiments in STEM classrooms
- Programming using Graphical Blockly and Python interfaces
(If Programming isn't your thing, the Blockly visual programming tool is quite easy to understand)
- Wide variety of Grove Sensors available for your use
- Modular design for re-usability
What can I use with GRX?
- Connect upto 6 Servo Motors (standard or continuous rotation)
- Connect upto 6 Grove Sensors
- Several Digital and I2C input ports
- Comes with two wheels with encoders for precision movement.
- and simply use Lego plastic parts for scaffolding