Pi-Pan provides Pan and tilt movements for your Raspberry Pi Camera, using two servos for X and Y axis movements. You can also add and control external light to illuminate your subject.
- Attach and move Pi-Camera easily
- Pan: 180 degrees (from left to right)
- Tilt: 110 degrees (top to bottom)
- Integrated I2C interface (for any i2c devices or Pi-Light)
- Control movements and camera from Python program (sample programs included, also you can write your own program)
- Works with All Models of Raspberry Pi ( A, B, B+, Pi 2 & Pi 3)
- Plastic mounts for Camera and Servos
- Servo controller board
- Two Micro-Servo motors, screws and mounting hardware
Pi-Pan Installation README
Pi-Pan Assembly & Software Installation instructions
Pi-Light Assembly instructions
Pi-Case Assembly instructions
Pi-Pan Python Programming Reference
PiServoController User Guide
Scratch Programming Interface
Online Python Library Reference
Python Libraries on PyPi
Make Magazine Blog Post in Japan
OpenCV based Face Tracking with this Pi-Pan:
Scratch Programming Example
Pi-Pan Kit Featured in EE-Times!
Visit Our Pi-Pan Kickstarter Supporters Page!